About Lounge Lizard
Lounge Lizard is a full service NYC digital agency that specializes in creating extremely high-end Websites, unique Mobile APPS, and successful online marketing programs. Clients include Honeywell, Motorola, Canon, McGraw Hill, Harper Collins, US NAVY, Disney, Nokia and more. Lounge Lizard also works with mid-size companies, and small clients with Big Budgets.
Employing dedicated teams of online branding and design strategists, web creative specialists, print designers, technology professionals, and interactive experts, we help small companies get off the ground, mid-sized companies grow in the right direction and big businesses get even bigger. It’s all about creating customized online brand identities and powerful, integrated online advertising that strengthens a company’s presence on the Internet and maximizes ROI.
From large Fortune 500 industry leaders to companies just starting out, we pride ourselves on developing tailored Websites and Interactive solutions that fit within the parameters of a vast array of budget structures.
All of our clients are traditional and Web-based businesses. Initially, in 1997 our online marketing skill set was our niche in the marketplace, but that evolved quickly over the years to include a broader range of online services that has positioned Lounge Lizard as a full service Website development and marketing agency. Since the companies inception in 1997 80% of the company’s revenues have come from Website design, development and maintenance. The remaining 20% has been applied towards online marketing.
The company has experienced tremendous growth in the 10 years that it’s been in business. The company made an astonishing 500% financial growth in the first 2 years of business and continues to grow from its current client base along with new business acquisitions.
Clients hire LLWW for their effective Web design and technology expertise, online direct response techniques, and a solid understanding of corporate and product branding.
$1 Million - $5 Million
More about Lounge Lizard
- $10,000 - $20,000
- $20,000 - $50,000
- $50,000 - $100,000
- $100,000 - $500,000
- $500,000 - $1 Million
- More >>