Job: Web Developer
This listing expired on Mon, Sep 3rd, 2012
Check the job board for more openings or post a job if you have one.
Temple University, an urban public research university with an international reach, has been creating knowledge, improving lives, and engaging the community for over 125 years. Temple’s superb faculty and broad curriculum of over 300 academic programs provide superior educational opportunities for talented and motivated students without regard to their status or station in life. That tradition of access and excellence has made Temple’s student body one of the most diverse in the nation. Temple’s Main Campus in Philadelphia is the primary site of more than $500 million in construction and renovation. Benefiting from an increasing number of students eager for an urban university experience, Temple has become an increasingly vibrant center of student life.
You will work in a team setting with other Web designers/developers to support Web and multimedia productions for the Temple University Department of Institutional Advancement. Duties include Web design, site development, and website maintenance.
• Bachelor’s degree in Web development, interactive media, graphic design, or other related area.
• Directly related experience.
• Must provide links to sample websites and/or provide link to online portfolio.
• Demonstrated ability to utilize CSS Box Model; CSS3 experience a plus.
• Working knowledge of HTML standards; HTML5 experience a plus.
• Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop or Illustrator and HTML editors such as Dreamweaver.
• Good sense of graphic design and high-quality user experience as it relates to the Web.
• Understanding of Web programming, database design and development, as well as creating websites utilizing the principles of responsive design for mobile platforms.
• Experience with Drupal 7 or other open source content management system.
• Familiarity with ADA requirements for Web accessibility, usability concepts, information architecture, UX, UI, and design and Web 2.0 strategies.
To apply for this position and view other Temple opportunities, please visit our website at www.temple.edu and click on Jobs@Temple. Please reference TU-15646. Temple University is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer with a strong commitment to cultural diversity.Apply:
Fri, Aug 3rd, 2012
Mon, Sep 3rd, 2012