Job: Front End Web Developer
This listing expired on Sat, Sep 8th, 2012
Check the job board for more openings or post a job if you have one.
Front End Web Developer
We’re an award-winning, Long Island-based digital & traditional agency looking to build our talented Creative team. We’re seeking a front-end web designer/developer able to architect, design, and code unique and unexpected web solutions.
You have at least 3 years of web design and development experience and a solid understanding of graphic design principles and how code affects design (and visa versa). You have solid communication skills and can effectively solve problems. You have strong attention to detail and believe that there is beauty in code as well as design. You eagerly stay on top of current interactive trends and technologies and love sharing new techniques.
We’re a busy shop, so you’ll need to be able to switch gears between conceptual design, coding, and scripting. You will work as part of a talented team, but will also be expected to work independently and take the lead on projects.
- Online portfolio a must (we WILL look at your source code!). - Solid design skills and the ability to design in-browser.
- Proficiency with Mac and the Adobe CS5 Creative Suite. - Proficiency with HTML (XHTML 1.0 and HTML5), CSS (2 & 3), & jQuery.
- Knowledge of cross browser/platform incompatibilities, Accessibility, Progressive Enhancement, and Responsive Web Design.
- Experience working with back-end programmers and various programming languages (i.e. CF & PHP).
- Experience with the Mercurial Source Control System.Job Perks: Benefits PackageApply: Please reference "Front End Web Developer" in the subject line.
Millennium Communications Inc.
Syosset, Long Island, New York
Wed, Aug 8th, 2012
Sat, Sep 8th, 2012