Freelance Graphic Designer • Phone 703-904-9206 • Fax 703-904-9202
Web Site www.simplydesign.net • Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Ms. Fleischer is a gifted artist with a unique ability to translate vague client requirements into award winning Internet and print media. She has developed a methodology which allows her to draft sound requirements that can be converted into accurate, fixed-price estimates for artistic rendering, media design, and Web site development. With a shift in her personal goals as of October 1999, Ms. Fleischer is now focused on working independently from her home office, where she continues to produce highly-graphical, professional websites, Flash and PowerPoint animated presentations, and a variety of print media, including all pre-press development.
May 2002 to Present: Freelance Graphic Designer
• Ms. Fleischer is currently involved in multiple freelance projects from various organizations. These include creating animations for CD presentations and web sites in Flash, designing icons and logos, designing and coding web sites, and creating print collateral. Ms. Fleischer is continually seeking new freelance opportunities to make use of her artistic abilities.
Oct. 1999 to May 2002: Senior Graphic Designer
Cyberserv, Inc., Vienna, VA
• As Senior Graphic Designer for Cyberserv, Ms. Fleischer maintained the role of primary creative lead for new Web site and Marketing Collateral projects. This included interaction with the company's Creative Director for review of all client requirements along every step of the project's development. Ms. Fleischer produces sample graphics for initial approval, followed by final coding and editing of the project as required.
Oct. 1995 to Oct. 1999: Director of Electronic Arts and Web Architecture
Cyberserv, Inc., Vienna, VA
• As Director of Electronic Arts and Web Architecture, Ms. Fleischer functioned as the chief graphic designer and creative lead for all new web site projects. This included meeting with clients to determine their design preferences, creating sample concepts, and reviewing final deliverables produced in HTML and other languages as needed. Regular interaction with the client was required to review site development and assure client satisfaction with the output of every project.
• As a member of the senior management team, Ms. Fleischer was responsible for the productivity of her artistic and programming staff, and maintained her department’s productivity projections and schedules. Because of her demonstrated rapport with clients, Ms. Fleischer was increasingly involved in business development activities and the growth of her company’s revenue stream.
• Ms. Fleischer directed a staff of three designers, assigning tasks and coordinating the production schedule of all electronic media and Web site projects.
• Marketing and Sales. The quality of work performed under Ms. Fleischer’s direction was a key factor in her employer’s success. The high-quality graphic designs of products executed for previous clients often provided the deciding factor for many new clients who must choose between competing web development firms. Ms. Fleischer was also increasingly active in direct sales activity with new clients, where her expertise and communication skills was presented to potential clients in a face-to-face format.
• Customer Satisfaction and Quality Assurance. Through attention to detail, clear communication and proactive support, Ms. Fleischer was able meet or exceed client expectations for delivery of a quality product on schedule. This built a corporate reputation which translated into a growing list of clients who continue to bring in new business, both from their own organization as well as through word-of-mouth recommendations.
• Cost-Effective Creative Management. By being highly organized and streamlined in her management style, Ms. Fleischer was able to produce web sites at or below a given estimated budget for each project. This created a cost-competitive edge as well as improved margins from projects delivered by Ms. Fleischer’s department.
Earlier Professional Experience
Mar. 1989 to Sept. 1995: Senior Graphic Designer
Business Images, Inc., Vienna, VA
Job duties included managing and executing a variety of graphic design projects, such as magazine and newsletter layouts, cover design, annual reports, logo and corporate image design, folders, brochures, stationary, and assorted marketing pieces. Responsible for tracking jobs from the initial design to the final output of film negatives, working with the print manager to determine any special formats for production that may be required.
1988: Graphic Artist
Dynamic Systems, Inc., Reston, VA
Varied job duties included extensive design on the Macintosh for in-house forms, proposals, and illustrations as well as logo and letterhead design for private businesses. Work also included contracts with the defense department.
1987: Computer Graphics
SRS Technologies, Inc., Arlington, VA
Computer graphics using the Macintosh for a defense contract. Designed charts and symbolic illustrations for various government briefings and presentations. Obtained a Secret-level clearance for this position.
Bachelor of Arts in Fine Art, Asbury College, Wilmore, KY, 1978
Representative Web Sites
For a complete listing of all online samples, including web site design, print design and illustration, please go to http://www.simplydesign.net/
1992 and 1993: NAQP Sam Tract Excellence in Advertising Award; Quick Printing Magazine Golden Ink Knife Award
1994: Women in Technology Logo Competition Award Winner
1998: Thoth Award by the Public Relations Society of America (PRSA) for the Zero to Three Web Site, http://www.zerotothree.org. The site also appeared in Newsweek Magazine.
Green Front Elevation Ideas by Architects Bangalore
Why not make every day an earth day and accentuate your world for better living? As leading...
Prepare for Successful PPC Campaigns Before You Pay for a Single Click
As a PPC management company, we are often called upon to "fix" PPC campaigns that are not...
The Rise of Mobile eCommerce
As more and more internet users surf the web on mobile devices, they also shop more online. The...
Architects Bangalore | Bangalore Architects | Architect from BangaloreAshwin Architects Bangalore
Looking for cost savings in electricity bills and reducing your carbon footprint? Read this case...
$5,000 - $10,000 Lead: Minimal, Responsive Content Rich Website Needed
MINIMALIST DESIGN. THIS IS A NEWSLETTER. BASIC PATTERN: PLAIN OR SIMPLE TEXTURED SURFACE. THEME...
Featured Firm of the Week: Seller's Bay
We can turn you dream into a website, if you have the budget we have the ability to build and...
©2003-2013 DesignFirms™, All Rights Reserved.
A professional web design, mobile development and marketing company directory.
Page Generated in 0.29 seconds