The College of New Jersey, Ewing, New Jersey
B.F.A. in Graphic Design, Minor in Marketing, graduation May, 2003
• Proficient in the use of:
Macintosh computers – OS 9, 10 and Creative Suite
PC – Windows
• Knowledge in programs including:
Photoshop • Illustrator • Quark XPress • InDesign • Flash • Director • Acrobat • Suitcase • Microsoft Office • Fetch
• Capable of black & white and color photo processing and printing
• Working knowledge of prepress and production
On-site Designer, Group360, Inc., Titusville, NJ, January, 2006 – Present
• Provide on-site design, production, and prepress support for Ortho-McNeil Janssen Pharmaceuticals
• Repurpose previously printed material for new jobs
• Update and maintain usage of company logos
• Verify, maintain, and archive working files for past jobs for the client
• Maintain working files for current jobs on-site and prepare for archiving
Assistant Art Director, Jillette Advertising, Matawan, NJ, August, 2003 – Present
• Create mailers and ads for clients
• Develop changes for current ads
• Create new ads for clients to run in publications
• Prepare materials for presentations
• Organize agency archives and files to increase efficiency
• Send ads to the newspapers on time to run each week
Intern/Graphic Designer, Princeton Communications Group, Inc., Princeton, NJ, May, 2002 – March 2003
• Designed company holiday card, employee business cards, and company labels
• Designed logos for clients
• Prepared materials for presentations, develop changes on current projects
• Organized agency archives and files
Intern, NBC Graphics, Design Works, New York City, NY, May, 2001 – August, 2001
• Researched photos and gathered material suitable for broadcast
• Assisted designing of logos for CNBC news show
• Researched internet sources, on site hard copies, and local sources for photos
• Searched and retrieved video tapes for material related to daily topics for broadcast
• Provided office assistance for entire floor
Freelance Designer, P.S. 4, Staten Island, NY, Springs 2000 - Present
• Designed school T-shirts and Kindergarten Celebration program
• Created images for educational campaign for use in various media
Calendar design • Corporate ID • Digital media • Package design • Product development • Personal logo design • Photography • Sales aid layout • Photo retouching • Direct Mail • Flyer design and production • Event booklet design and layout • Photo research • Flashcard design and layout
Convention panel design • Newspaper and magazine ad design • Door hanger design and printing
Green Front Elevation Ideas by Architects Bangalore
Why not make every day an earth day and accentuate your world for better living? As leading...
Prepare for Successful PPC Campaigns Before You Pay for a Single Click
As a PPC management company, we are often called upon to "fix" PPC campaigns that are not...
The Rise of Mobile eCommerce
As more and more internet users surf the web on mobile devices, they also shop more online. The...
Architects Bangalore | Bangalore Architects | Architect from BangaloreAshwin Architects Bangalore
Looking for cost savings in electricity bills and reducing your carbon footprint? Read this case...
$5,000 - $10,000 Lead: Minimal, Responsive Content Rich Website Needed
MINIMALIST DESIGN. THIS IS A NEWSLETTER. BASIC PATTERN: PLAIN OR SIMPLE TEXTURED SURFACE. THEME...
Featured Firm of the Week: Seller's Bay
We can turn you dream into a website, if you have the budget we have the ability to build and...
©2003-2013 DesignFirms™, All Rights Reserved.
A professional web design, mobile development and marketing company directory.
Page Generated in 0.23 seconds