30 Pine Street North
Halifax, MA 02338
Focused Graphic/Web Designer with rare balance of creative, technical and analytical skills. Broad portfolio of print and online media with exposure to advertising, branding and marketing.
PROFESSIONAL ACCOMPLISHMENTS & EXPERIENCE:
Hotwire Advertising & Web Design - March 2006 to May 2009
Senior Web Designer
Progressed from Junior Designer to Senior Web Designer at an award-winning ad agency. Collaborated with teams and worked independently with little or no direction. Managed, organized and prioritized multiple projects. Worked closely with clients to create vision, strategy and creative while consistently meeting deadlines and requirements. Designed and developed websites from concept to completion. Implemented and utilized analytics solutions such as Google Analytics and Crazy Egg to optimize websites. Helped create and implement a marketing strategy that expanded website visitors and conversion rates by 35%.
Key Achievements and Skills:
• Recommended and produced an interactive model that increased custom orders by 500%
• Increased website traffic 110% through search engine optimization for a client
• Solid print skills with annual reports, catalogs, banners and posters
• Integrated online voting module rose daily visits by 3,000%
• Veteran troubleshooter with a keen attention to detail
• Additional skills in illustration, photography and headline writing
Creative Consultant - Present
Work directly with Ad Agencies, Marketing Firms, Non-Profits, Startups and B2B companies creating a wide range of strategic and creative projects: website design and development, user interface design for iphone and web applications, online media campaigns, direct mail and branding.
Key Achievements and Skills:
• Handcraft standards compliant XHTML and CSS
• Expert knowledge of cross-browser and cross-platform issues
• Strong hand skills for comping and producing prototypes
• Dedicated to quality and high-speed production techniques
Johnson & Wales University - Providence, RI
Bachelor of Science, Computer Graphics & New Media Class of 2006 - GPA 3.91
ACADEMIC ACHIEVEMENTS & AWARDS:
2009 - New England Emmy Award Nominee: Advanced Media Arts/Entertainment
2008 - American Public Power Association Award of Merit: Annual Report
2008 - Smashing Magazine: Modern Web Design
2008 - Inspiredology: Top 49 Professional and Innovative Websites
2006 - Computer Graphics & New Media Faculty Award
2005 - Who’s Who in American Universities & Colleges
2005 - JWU Best Flash Application
Featured Firm of the Week: OuterBox Solutions
OuterBox Solutions, Inc. specializes in professional eCommerce website design and search engine...
Featured Firm of the Week: Mindsmack
MindSmack specializes in Web Design, Interactive, Flash, Animation, Mobile Applications, iPhone,...
View the Top 100 Design Firms
Everyone has a list. However, DesignFirms feels that only real customers should be able to decide...