Aug. 08 – Oct. 08
BH North America, Foothill Ranch, CA
• Created and implemented a company-wide marketing and publicity plan encompassing all brands under the BH umbrella including BH Furniture, BH Fitness, Ion Fitness and Bladez Fitness.
• Rebranded company with new imagery, messaging, positioning and company brand standards.
• Managed all marketing and publicity activities including trade show participation, collateral management, public relations outreach, POP development for all products, and internal and external communications.
Mar. 07 – Mar. 08 Star Trac, Irvine, CA
Public Relations Manager, MarCom Project Manager
• Managed all aspects of company public relations including liaison to external vendors, coordinated company messages among distribution channels and established long term relationships with key media and trade partners.
• Contributed to a 25% increase in sales due to oversight of corporate public relations and marketing strategy, including expansion of media channels, ad placement schedule and strategic placement and discovery of new product placement and sponsorships.
• Managed and executed new tradeshow booth from concept to construction, and aligned all relevant tradeshow messaging for 2008.
• Developed and maintained a streamlined, automated international online collateral and promotional item fulfillment service for company-wide use, alleviating marketing staff from fulfilling mailroom overflow projects.
Jul. 05 – Feb. 07
UC Irvine; Campus Recreation, Irvine, CA
• Managed all aspects of Campus Recreation publications, communications and advertising including developing new relationships with campus departments, appearing at student fairs to promote the Anteater Recreation Center, and presenting to students in orientations, classes and other forums.
• Increased faculty, staff and retiree memberships by 25% between January 18 and May 31, 2006 through the development, execution and promotion of the Step Up UCI program and other forms of outreach including presentations to faculty, staff, and retirees, conducting research and applying results and working with programming staff to plan and execute special events.
• Devised an inaugural promotional plan for Team Up!, Campus Recreation’s new team-building high-ropes Odyssey Course, resulting in a waiting list for programs within the first six months.
• Supervised and trained a staff of five student graphic designers and one intern.
Mar. 02 – Aug. 02
Michigan Lottery, Lansing, MI
Public Relations Assistant Director
• Determined content for and composed monthly features for Michigan Retailers Association and Public Gaming International magazines.
• Promoted new Lottery games through press releases and media alerts.
Jun. 00 – Mar. 02
Travel Michigan, Lansing, MI
Marketing, Public Relations and Media Relations Assistant
Oct. 08 Franchise Owner Training, Operation Boot Camp, Atlanta, GA
Jun. 07 Mad Dogg Athletics Spinning® Instructor
May 05 University of North Carolina at Greensboro
Parks and Recreation Management Major (M.S.); Leisure
Services Management Concentration; Emphasis in Wellness
ACE Personal Trainer
ACE Group Exercise Instructor
ACE Lifestyle and Weight Management Consultant
May 01 Michigan State University
Journalism Major (B.A.); Park, Recreation and Tourism
Prepare for Successful PPC Campaigns Before You Pay for a Single Click
As a PPC management company, we are often called upon to "fix" PPC campaigns that are not...
The Rise of Mobile eCommerce
As more and more internet users surf the web on mobile devices, they also shop more online. The...
How To Convince People To Start Using Project Management Software
Educated management can start from childhood or at older ages. Earlier is the best. And...
Featured Firm of the Week: Seller's Bay
We can turn you dream into a website, if you have the budget we have the ability to build and...
$1,000 - $2,500 Lead: Merchant Warehouse
Max budget of $2,500. Looking for a content driven site. Will be an affiliate of Merchant...
$5,000 - $10,000 Lead: Home Furnishings Website and Brand Development
I am in need of a simple ecommerce website. We will also need complete logo and brand development...
©2003-2013 DesignFirms™, All Rights Reserved.
A professional web design, mobile development and marketing company directory.
Page Generated in 4.99 seconds