Attention To Detailed Person Seeks Employment
| CONTACT INFO |
Theodore Latham, Jr.
Martinsville, VA 24112
OBJECTIVE: Seeking to obtain a long term, permanent, or temp to hire position within the employer's franchise / company.
| EXPERIENCE |
Tedrico's Page Web Page Design & Promotion Service
July 2008 - March 2012
5719 N. Cecelia St., Portland, OR 97203
Supervisor - Self
Responsibilities included website design and implementation, SEO/promotion, and maintenance; graphic design, networking, pc repair, e-commerce solution development, tech support, and client customer service as well.
Reason For Leaving - My Mother passed away in North Carolina and then carried out her will by helping my Dad move to the Blueridge Mountains of Martinsville, VA.
 - All Seasons Travel & Resort
May 2003 - August 2003
1140 Hammond Dr. Ste. A-1110, Atlanta, GA 30350
Manager - Chris Laurie
Responsibilities included dialing, via Watts line telephone, bulk emailer generated domestic customer leads and obtaining credit card information to process the vacation packages they registered for.
Reason For Leaving - Lost faith in management over affairs of receiving past moneys owed to me so I resigned.
 - Tech Technical Services (On-site Staffing Agency)
Data Entry Person - Logistix Site Location
$12 per hour
10/99 - 11/99
39120 Argonaut Way #425, Fremont, CA 94538
Supervisor - Veneshia Johnson
Responsibilities included proofing all Handspring.com customer account data entered by customer service department and correcting any necessary fields; crediting sales tax on special customer accounts, and entering customer order numbers into Excel spreadsheets for printing and tabulation purposes.
Reason For Leaving - My web development business took off, so I began working exclusively for myself out of my home.
 - Bay Shore Advertising
$350 to $400 per week
8/99 - 10/99
22600 Foothill Blvd., Hayward, CA 94541
Supervisor - Lily Bhatia
Responsibilities included on-site college campus promotions which consisted of setting up displays and issuing out free gifts to students who filled out Mastercard, Visa, and Chevron gas card applications. Other responsibilities included door to door sales of promotional free dining packages.
Reason For Leaving - California's high cost of living forced me to seek a higher paying job so I get another job.
 - J. Boragine & Associates (Technical Staffing Agency)
Customer Service Rep. - Callyx & Corolla Site Location
$9.50 per hour
3/99 - 5/99
207 Powell St. 7th Floor, San Francisco, CA 94102
Supervisor - Joan A. Boragine
Responsibilities included taking customer orders via phone, fax, and email; changing, updating, deleting customer accounts, crediting customer credit cards; and filing claims for reshipped merchandise to unsatisfied customers. Handled 20 to 30 calls in que over 8 phone lines during Mother's Day holiday.
Reason For Leaving - Moved from San Francisco to East Bay and did not desire the long commute via subway across the Bay each day.
 - Evans Research Associates
Research Survey Person
$8 per hour
2/99 - 3/99 , 6/97 - 7/97
1902 Van Ness Ave., San Francisco, CA 94104
Supervisor - Sarah Lucas
Responsibilities included Inbound & Outbound calls using supplied residential & business leads, in which demographic surveys were conducted with customers of Starbuck's Coffee & consumers of Apple/Machintosh computers. Light data entry utilized also for the purposes of recording respondents answers.
Reason For Leaving - Attained a higher paying job closer to my place of residence.
| EDUCATION |
University of Southern Mississippi
Some College Coursework Completed
Applied Computer Science Major, 1990 - 1993
(No Degree Attained)
Alcorn State University
Some College Coursework Completed
Computer Science Major / Mathematics Minor, 1988 - 1990
(No Degree Attained)
T.W. Josey Comprehensive High School
High School or equivalent
Graduated with honors, GPA = 3.83
SAT score = 1050
Conversational - Limited
| EMPLOYMENT SKILLSETS |
· Word Press, Flash Conversion / Embedding, Content Development & Maintenance
· Content Management Systems, Shopping Cart, Ecommerce Design, Wireless Development
· Website Redesign & Consulting, Web Page Template Customization, Website Maintenance
· Logo Design, Custom Graphic Design, Advertisement Design, Photo Retouching
· Optical Character Recognition, Web Button Design
· Business Card, Envelope, Letterhead, Greeting Card, Flyer, and Stationary Design
· Press Release Writing, Content Development, Copywriting, Editing, Email Newsletter Design
· Search Engine Optimization & Submission, Press Release Writing & Marketing, Branding
· Banner Advertising, Link Exchange, Link Development & Trading, Website Traffic Analytics
· Static Banner Design, Animated GIF Banner Design, Opt In Email Marketing, Affiliate Programs
· Internet / Streaming / Web, DVD / CD / SVCD Authoring, Video & Audio Editing
· Reseller Web Hosting, Website Hosting Setup, Domain Registration, Domain Transferring & Parking, POP3 Email Account Setups
· MS-DOS 1.0 through 6.22, Windows 3.51/4.0/95/98SE/2000/ME/XP/Vista/8, Mac OS-X, Ubuntu LINUX
· Flatbed & Handheld Scanners, Laser, Thermal, Bubble, Dot Matrix, & DeskJet Printers
· Digital Cameras, USB 1.0 - 3.0 Devices, Peripheral Cabling & Connectors, Webcams
· SCSI/SATA & IDE Drives, Video & Sound Cards, Power Supply Units & Motherboards
· Mechanical & Optical Drives for ALL Bus Systems, Rim Blackberry PDAs, Laptop & Desktops
· Hirem Tools, UltraVNC, Adobe Photoshop, Macromedia HomeSite, AddWeb, Most Popular Diagnostics Software
· WebTrends Log Analyzer, Corel Animation Shop, phpMyAdmin, DVD Flick, Windows Movie Maker, WebPosition Gold Pro
· Microsoft Office Suite Pro including FrontPage & Publisher, TrafficSeeker Platinum, IpSwitch WS_FTP Pro
· TCP/IP, Routing, Ethernet, Wireless, DNS, DHCP, WINS, Network Management
· Virus Cleansing (Trojans, Worms, Malwares, Greywares, Root Kits, & hack Tools)
· PC Assembly/Maintenance, Computer Architecture, Software Installation
· Power Supplies/Memory Upgrades, Drives (Floppy, Hard, CD, Flash)
· System Configuration, Networking/Proxy setting, Troubleshooting Techniques
· Desktops & Laptops (Dell, HP, IBM, Compaq, Mac, Toshiba, eMachine)
· Printers (MFP, LaserJet, B&W & Color), System Power/Meter Usage
· Backup, Data Conversion Recovery, Cabling/Network Installation
· Disaster Recovery, Repairs, Technical Support, Microprocessors
DATA ENTRY / TYPING:
STANDARD SPEED TYPING
Intermediate - 46wpm
Currently used/26 years
DATA ENTRY Standard Alphanumeric
Intermediate - 8076 Key Strokes Per Hour
1 year ago/10 years
DATA ENTRY Standard Numeric
Intermediate - 6111 Key Strokes Per Hour
1 year ago/9 years
DATA ENTRY Standard 10 KEY
Intermediate - 5004 Key Strokes Per Hour
4 years ago/4 years
| REFERENCES |
Reference Name: Jeff Silverman
Reference Company: Silverman Studios
Reference Title: Video Production Specialist
Phone: Wrk: 541-908-1074 / Cell: 541-908-1074
Reference Name: Kim Nagle
Reference Company: Creative Hypnosis
Reference Title: Hypnotherapist GD, CH
Phone: Wrk: 203-565-6495 / Fax: 203-702-5535
Reference Name: Sheila Watson
Reference Company: Discovery Gardens Family Childcare
Reference Title: Childcare Center CEO
Phone: Wrk: 503-975-5819 / Cell: 503-975-5819
Reference Name: Marques Varnado
Reference Company: MV Consulting LLC
Reference Title: IT Dept. Head
Phone: Home: 559-999-3966 / Wrk: 559-221-2000
Reference Name: Charles Farr
Reference Company: Micronet Computer Systems
Reference Title: PC Repair / Assembly / Sales Shop Owner
Phone: Wrk: 559-325-5757 / Fax: 559-325-5560
Featured Firm of the Week: Mindsmack
MindSmack specializes in Web Design, Interactive, Flash, Animation, Mobile Applications, iPhone,...
View the Top 100 Design Firms
Everyone has a list. However, DesignFirms feels that only real customers should be able to decide...
2013 Design Awards - Call For Entries
Submit your best work for a chance to win the coveted DesignFirms award. We recognize outstanding...