P.O. Box 2001
Belen, New Mexico 87002
Highly motivated Graphic Designer with extensive experience in graphic design, advertising, and marketing.
* Adept in graphic design and advertising encompassing Website development, outdoor billboards, magazine advertisements, brochures, posters, and promotional items.
* Skilled in new business development and long-term client relationship management for high profile clients such as Warner Brother’s, Touchstone Television, and CBS.
* Exceptional interpersonal and leadership skills, with the ability to build positive and productive teams. Interface exceptionally well with clients and employees on both lateral and executive levels utilizing well-developed communications skills.
Graphic Design, Advertising, Marketing, Website Development, New Business Development, Key Account Management, Leadership, Team Building
RELATED DESIGN EXPERIENCE
RELEVANT STUDIO, Los Lunas, New Mexico
Art Director, 1998-Present
Established and manage graphic design and advertising firm encompassing 4 in-house designers and multiple freelance designers. Aggressively pursue and direct new business development and long-term client relationship building. Communicate with potential clients advancing services and recommending advertising and promotional materials. Collaborate with printers and various vendors producing design materials and promotional products. Monitor project flow, quality, and completion.
* Designed and implemented ad campaign for Warner Brother’s new television shows.
* Created multiple magazine ads, posters, and promotional materials for popular television shows such as CSI, Alias, Smallville, and Charmed.
* High profile clients include Warner Brother’s, Touchstone Television, CBS, Von Magazine, Professional Lawn Care Association of America, and Southern Baptist Convention of New Mexico.
MISSION VALLEY CHURCH, LOS LUNAS, New Mexico
Graphic Designer, 2001 - Present
Design advertising materials promoting the new church, including Website development and implementation. Delivered key contributions toward the development of the look-and-feel of the church.
* Created billboards, mailers, and newspaper ads to publicize the start date and outreach events.
* Designed billboards, theater ads, brochures, websites, logos, and business collateral.
BILL GORDON & ASSOCIATES, Albuquerque, New Mexico
Graphic & Web Designer, 2000 - 2002
Developed and designed a successful informative Web site in addition to informational brochures. Coordinated with attorneys in various departments in order to write accurate individual pages for the Web site. Organized legal information into comprehensive easy to understand brochures.
* Created a full library of informational brochures outlining each area of law practiced by the firm.
FIRST BAPTIST CHURCH OF BOSQUE FARMS, Bosque Farms, New Mexico
Graphic & Web Designer, 1994 - 2001
Designed Web site, brochures, and screen graphics. Developed online community for member interaction and event posting. Created and designed all outreach materials including mailers, door hangers, and invitation cards.
* Re-designed out dated look-and-feel via website, new logos, and business collateral.
EDUCATION AND CREDENTIALS
Associates of Art in Graphic Design & Marketing
THE ART INSTITUTE OF PITTSBURGH, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Commercial Art & Illustration Course Work
ART CENTER DESIGN COLLEGE, Albuquerque, New Mexico
Member, National Association of Photoshop Professionals, 9/2006-Present
Featured in upcoming: Big Book of Business Cards
Submit Your Best Work to the DesignFirms Awards Program
Since 2003, we've been hand selecting only the very best in design out of thousands of submissions...
Web Award Winner: Axeela
The Official website for the singer Axeela. View more award winners and submit your design to see...
Featured Firm of the Week: OuterBox Solutions
OuterBox Solutions, Inc. specializes in professional eCommerce website design and search engine...
Featured Firm of the Week: Mindsmack
MindSmack specializes in Web Design, Interactive, Flash, Animation, Mobile Applications, iPhone,...